Oatmeal and Raspberry Breakfast Treat
Oatmeal is well known to help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of high
blood pressure. As a high fiber food it also aids in stabilizing blood sugar and
preventing weight gain.
Hulled hempseed is known as a superfood. Rich in omegas and providing a
perfect protein ratio it is a great addition to hot cereals and smoothies.
Vega Maca chocolate bars
are rich in organic gelatinized maca, a Peruvian
root renowned for its balancing, energizing and stress reducing effects.
Vega Antioxidant Omega Oil Blend
contains a mix of plant based omega 3, 6 and
9 oils. These rich polyunsaturated oils help fight inflammation, aid in
cardiovascular health and help brain function.
Raspberries are rich in powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
Put these all together and you've got a decadent, delicious and powerfully
healthy bowl of oatmeal. A great way to supercharge your morning and keep you
going all day.
- 1/2 cup Organic rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Vega Omega Oil Blend
- 1 tbsp Hulled hemp seed
- 2 Tbsp Organic vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 Vega Maca Chocolate Bar
- 1/3 Cup fresh berries
Prepare rolled oats with water as directed on packaging.
(Microwaving 2 -3 minutes or stovetop approx 5 minutes)
When oats are cooked:
add Vanilla almond milk for taste and texture.
pour in 1 tbsp omega oil and hulled hempseed
top with grated Vega Maca Chocolate
finish with fresh berries.
Cinnamon Bun Smoothie
- 1 serving Vega Sport Performance Protein Vanilla or Vega One French Vanilla
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 2 – 3 pitted dates
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon or more to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Vega Maca
- Pinch of pink sea salt
- Optional toppings: cinnamon sprinkle, cinnamon stick, chopped pecans
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth!
- Optional garnish of topping is highly recommended. Enjoy!